TopicHow to Remove McAfee Program from Your PC?
Sometimes we do not want to continuous with the subscription of the McAfee product or want to replace it with another version or another antivirus program. In that case, first you need to remove the older version of McAfee completely from your PC. A lot of time users are not able to uninstall McAfee on their own. When such a thing happens, you can take help from our customer care executives on McAfee Contact Number to resolve the issue. You can use McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool (MCPR) for this purpose:
- Download MCPR and double-click MCPR.exe.
- If you see the security warning, then click Yes/Continue/Run.
- Then on McAfee software removal screen click Next and then click Agree to accept license agreement.
- On security validation screen, type the characters as shown on your screen and click Next.
- When the process gets complete you will “Removal Complete” message.
- Restart your computer to complete the process.