TopicSteps to install Epson XP-305 in Windows 8.
As Epson XP-305 has some compatibility issue with Window 8, user may find trouble installing the printer on their Windows 8 computer. However, to fix this problem, below we have provided steps to install Epson XP-305 in Windows 8 and you can also find help using Epson technical service number.
- To fix the compatibility problem, you will need to install the Epson XP-305 printer driver in compatibility mode.
- For that, simply locate the installation file and right click on it.
- Choose Properties option and the select Program Compatibility option.
- Then, select the box as Run this program in compatibility mode.
- After that, choose a previous operating system and click OK.
- Install the printer drivers and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.