Forums

TopicHow to solve Problem My BellSouth Emails from inbox have disappeared?

• Thu 11th Jan 2018 - 4:58am

Hi

Thank you in advance for any assistance. 

I submitted a restore request form yesterday, but the emails have not been recovered yet. Any ideas, or other suggestion on how I can get some customer support? I have a bellsouth.net email address through bellsouth/att/yahoo.

• Thu 11th Jan 2018 - 4:59am

Hello

I"ve been having the same trouble for a few months now.  At first it was only in Internet Explorer, but as of today it's happening in Apple Safari too.  I hope someone has an answer.

Thanks

BellSouth Customer Service | BellSouth Email Setting Outlook | BellSouth Email Account

• Thu 11th Jan 2018 - 5:01am

Hello

We have been having the exact same problem for months.  No fix.  I was lucky and got my contact list to print after trying many times.  It always disappears when I look at it and scroll down.  I haven't been able to access the contact list to forward an email for a long time.  Sometimes it works OK but will the contact list will quickly disappear.  I am going with hotmail or gmail for my email, can't afford to trust AT&T to fix this. 

Thanks

BellSouth Customer Service | BellSouth Email Setting Outlook BellSouth Email Account

Please register or login to post forum replies