Forums

TopicHow to connecting the Roku with the Harmony remote?

• Fri 12th Jan 2018 - 10:27am

Hello, 

I'm facing a problem related to Roku device. I just want to connecting the roku harmony remote. But i don't know how to connect and what can i do now.  So please anyone can help me to solve this problem. 

Thank you 

• Fri 12th Jan 2018 - 11:15am

Hello Lily Mitchell,

• First, launch the Harmony app on your smartphone and then connect your remote to the hub.
    • Open the ‘Menu’ and click on ‘Harmony setup’ option. You will find ‘add new device’ option at the end of the screen.
    • Enter the device description in the next field. You need to enter the serial number and model name of your Roku player.
    • Connect your player to the internet and click ‘Yes’.
    • Enter answers for each questions being asked and click on ‘Roku activity’.
    • You will now be prompted to select the favourite channels and inputs from the list of channels.
    • Now check if the remote is successfully connected to the Roku or not. If yes, whether it is opening the channel list or not. 

www roku com support  | www roku com link  | Roku com link code

• Mon 15th Jan 2018 - 4:13am

If You want to cinnect Roku with Harmony Remote follow the below steps.

1. Use the USB cable provided by Logitech to connect your Harmony remote to your computer.
    2. Select the Add Device setting.
    3. Choose one of the following options: If you are using Logitech Harmony Remote software: First, choose device: Amplifier.

Roku Com Link | www Roku Com Link | Roku Error Code 011 |

• Mon 15th Jan 2018 - 6:29am

Hey,

Thanks for giving valuable solution . All giving solution are working good and my problem is solve out. 

Roku com link | Roku link | Roku com 

Please register or login to post forum replies