Forums

TopicHOW TO UPDATE ECHO DEVICE COUNTRY SETTINGS?

• Mon 19th Mar 2018 - 11:41am

Hello Friends

I’m facing some problem related to Echo. The problem is that I want to update echo device country setting. I try a lot way to update the settings but I was failed to update echo device country settings. Please give me the best ides to fix this issue.

Thanks 

• Tue 20th Mar 2018 - 11:29am

You can migrate compatible Alexa devices (such as an Alexa device sold on Amazon.in) to the Indian marketplace. Some features available in other marketplaces are not supported in India. Indian Skills and the Indian English language setting are not supported on:

Amazon Echo (1st Generation)
    Echo Dot (1st Generation)
    Echo Show
    Echo Spot
    Amazon Tap
    Important: If you migrate an Alexa device to India from another country, you won't have access to digital content purchased from unsupported services, such as Amazon Music.

You can change your country settings by visiting Manage Your Content and Devices and following these steps:

Select Settings. If you are using a mobile device, select the menu icon, and then select Settings.
    Under Country Settings, select Change and add your local address.
    Below the Change button, there is a statement: "Click here to learn more about other Amazon sites you are eligible to shop, based on your country of residence." Open this link.
    Select Learn more, and then confirm your new location under the section "Update your default Kindle Store to Amazon.in." If prompted, enter your Amazon account credentials.
    If you have already activated your device, go to the My Devices tab in the Manage Your Content and Devices, and deregister your device. Register the device again using the Alexa app, and then select your country's default language. 

Amazon Echo Show Help | Amazon Echo Show SupportAmazon Echo Show Setup

• Tue 20th Mar 2018 - 11:29am

Select Settings. If you are using a mobile device, select the menu icon, and then select Settings.
    Under Country Settings, select Change and add your local address.
    Below the Change button, there is a statement: "Click here to learn more about other Amazon sites you are eligible to shop, based on your country of residence." Open this link.
    Select Learn more, and then confirm your new location under the section "Update your default Kindle Store to Amazon.com." If prompted, enter your Amazon account credentials.
    If you have already activated your device, go to the My Devices tab in the Manage Your Content and Devices., and deregister your device. Register the device again using the Alexa app, and then select your country's default language. 

Amazon Echo Spot Help | Amazon Echo Spot Support | Amazon Echo Spot Setup

• Tue 20th Mar 2018 - 11:45am

Hey, 

Thanks for giving valuable solution. All giving solution are working good and my problem is solve out.  

Alexa Dot Setup | Amazon Echo Help | Amazon Alexa Help www Amazon Com Echosetup​

• Thu 22nd Mar 2018 - 6:25am

Hello,

You can change the location for your Alexa devices in the Alexa app:

1. Go to the menu and select Settings.
    2. Select your device.
    3. Go to the Device location section, and select Edit.
    4. Enter your complete address, and then select Save.

Alexa Dot Setup | Amazon Dot Setup | Amazon Echo Help

• Fri 23rd Mar 2018 - 9:51am

Hi

1. Log into your Amazon Account on a browser (NOT the Alexa app), click on the “Settings” tab, and then “Manage your content and devices.”
    2. Change the country settings to “US”.
    3. Restart the process of connecting the Echo device with your Alexa App but use “English (US)” as your default app language.

|  Amazon dot setup | Amazon tap help | Alexa dot setup | 

• Thu 29th Mar 2018 - 11:21am

Hello,

-Go to the menu and select Settings.

-Select your device.

-Go to the Device location section, and select Edit.

-Enter your complete address, and then select Save.

amazon echo setup | connect alexa to wifi | Connect alexa to wifi

• Wed 4th Jul 2018 - 6:32pm

First of all go to main menu and select 'Settings'

Select 'manage your device'

Go to device location and press edit button.

Enter your complete address and press save button.

| <!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> Alexa dot setup | <!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> Amazon echo setup | <!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> Amazon echo dot help

Alexa Echo is a smart speaker introduced by Amazon controlled by Amazon Alexa App. If you need any help regarding Alexa Echo Devices, email us at info@alexa-echo-help.com
  • Thu 12th Jul 2018 - 1:08pm

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However I am encountering issues with your RSS

laptop troubleshoot repair computer troubleshoot repair operating system setup installcomputer tune up heater setup repair Avriq

Please register or login to post forum replies