TopicHow To Setup RCN Email Account On Android OS?
I'm facing a problem related to Mediacom Email. I just want to solve error on sending mediacom mail from iphone7 and IOS10. But I don't know how to solve and what can i do. So please help me to solve this problem.
Steps to setup RCN email on Android OS are:
- Open email app on the home screen of the android phone. If you don’t find this icon on the screen, then over to settings and open ‘Apps’ menu from the setting menu.
- Open submenu from the main menu by clicking on three horizontal lines given on the top right corner. Go to ‘Settings’ from sub-menu.
- Select ‘Manage account’ from the settings page.
- Click on ‘+’ icon to add an account on your device.
- Check if the email service provider is given in the list or not. If not, then click on ‘others’.
- Enter the email address of your RCN com login followed by password in the next field.
- If prompted to select the type of account, then select ‘IMAP’ here. If you want to change it to POP3 account, then click on it.
- Now, again enter RCN email login username and password in the next box. These login credentials will be used to validate your identity.
- Now, enter IMAP.RCN mail.com in the next window. This is valid only if you have selected IMAP server. For any support or information related to this, you can contact RCN email support number.
- If prompted to select the security type, click on ‘None’.
- You will find the port number given by default. If no port number is available, then enter 143 in its respective box.
- No prefix required for IMAP.
- For POP3 account type, enter POP3.RCNmail.com in the server field.
- The port number for this account is 110/
- Click ‘Next’ to proceed ahead with the setting up process.
- The server address for SMTP type servers is SMTP.RCN mail.com
- Port number for SMTP type servers is 587.
- Check the box which says, ‘Require sign-in’.
- Enter the username in the first box and password in the next box.
- Wait for a minute till the settings get configured on your device.